CAREERS AT OMNI-WATCH
Learn more about joining our winning team!
Lifestyle security consultant
- Location:Garland, Texas
- Status:Full-time, employee
- Relevant work experience:1+ years’ experience
- Career level:Experienced (non-manager)
- Contact:VP | Sales & Marketing
Success in the future of security and home automation services
We’re currently seeking a highly skilled sales representative with the drive and determination to help us expand our client base. This position reports to our VP of Sales and Marketing. We’re looking for an individual who is a closer, has a proven track record of generating sales, and is accustomed to a salary that’s commensurate with his or her sales skills, experience, and effort. If you have the experience and the drive, we want to talk to you.
Our sales representatives are responsible for establishing a new customer client base through effective prospecting, as well as growing and developing opportunities with existing clients through exceptional relationship building. Candidates must be energetic and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell and a strong desire to succeed. Maintaining accounts requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources, and unbeatable customer service.
This position involves defining client needs through product knowledge and positioning, as well as working with our professional installation engineers to design custom solutions. Responsibilities include identifying, forecasting, and attaining sales objectives by providing technology based security solutions to accounts in North Texas.
Job duties include prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to security requirements is a necessity. Other requirements include ongoing training and manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with client and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting quotes and proposals.
Minimum skills required:
- Minimum 1 year direct selling experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Experience with security/home automation offerings a plus
- Valid Texas driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
This position involves:
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person
- The ability to sell our security/automation products and services
- Sales lead follow-up
- Assessing client needs using the Omni-Watch Observation Protocol
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The successful candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Neatly dressed and properly groomed
- Adept at interpersonal communication
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include personal and sick time. Our generous salary, commissions, and bonus compensation plans are structured as base plus commission.
Please email your résumé to the VP of Sales & Marketing and/or call us at 214-340-2258.
*Omni-Watch Systems is a division of Rapid Response Systems, Inc.,
licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety (License #B07877) and the Texas Fire Marshall’s Office.